My in depth Wealthy Affiliate review 2017, will tell you absolutely everything you need to know about this online community & how you can start for free.
Wealthy Affiliate (WA) is the largest internet marketing community online today, with thousands of members.
WA has easy to follow, step-by-step courses, that are great for beginners starting out online and it’s also completely free to get started.
Wealthy Affiliate Review In Brief
Product: Wealthy Affiliate
Price: Starter Membership Free
Overall Rating: 98/100
Mini Review: I only highly rate training opportunities that I believe provide both high quality training and value for money.
Wealthy Affiliate teach you how to start making money online: step-by-step.
They have excellent on-going training, they’re newbie friendly and have a large supportive community of active members.
They have a starter membership with a 10-part training course, that’s completely free and will show you all that Wealthy Affiliate has to offer.
They also have a premium membership, which includes vast amounts of ongoing training, with a large support network.
Ultimately, there is a tonne to gain by checking it out.
If you want to learn how to make money online and build a business, there is no better place to begin! It is completely unique training platform.
What is Wealthy Affiliate and how can it help you?
When I first came across Wealthy Affiliate, I thought it was a training program that primarily focused on teaching people how to make money online via affiliate marketing.
However, Wealthy Affiliate actually provides much more than this.
There is a mass amount of training available to members and a very large and helpful community of thousands of like-minded individuals.
What I was impressed by initially, was that you can trial it for free with their starter membership.
You can access a whole bunch of training right away and it’s very much step-by-step.
You also get two free WordPress websites as a starter member, that you can keep indefinitely, whether you finish the course or not.
So, What Does Wealthy Affiliate Teach?
WA teach you how to build your own website around any niche, interest or passion that you choose, how to drive traffic, (attract visitors) to your site.
You then learn how to earn money from your site – primarily from affiliate marketing.
If you don’t know what affiliate marketing is yet, don’t worry – everything is fully explained within Wealthy Affiliate.
It is completely “beginner friendly,” and you don’t need any prior experience.
The great thing about Affiliate Marketing is, you do not need to handle any products yourself, you don’t deal with transactions, returns, delivery, or customer service!
You Can Build A Website In Seconds.
If you’re thinking that you have no idea how to build a website, it is incredibly easy to build your own website now.
Wealthy Affiliate show you exactly how to create a professional looking website, in a matter of seconds.
WA provides you with an opportunity to turn any interest you choose, into an online business.
It’s not just your bog standard course or ebook that your download or a brief series of video tutorials that don’t deliver.
It’s more like a college education for anyone wanting to learn how they can make legitimate money online in the long term.
Affiliate marketing is a billion dollar industry and growing all the time, a majority of people online either don’t know much about it, or don’t know how to implement it.
Even many successful bloggers, who get thousands of visitors a day, are leaving big bucks on the table by not monetizing their blogs!
In fact, a majority of bloggers are not making any money at all.
So, if you learn how to use affiliate marketing effectively, you will already have a huge advantage above many others online.
There Is A Mass Amount Of Training:
There is not just one set of training, it’s regularly updated and is constantly evolving, with live training every week.
There is also an impressive amount of training created by the members themselves, (after 3 months you have the chance to create your own training at WA and even get paid for it).
The creators, Kyle and Carson, always ensure the training is up to date and in the ever changing world of online marketing, this is incredibly important.
Wealthy affiliate is also very newbie friendly – so, if you lack much experience online, this is also the ideal program for you to join.
Everything is taught in a very straight forward way step-by-step way and they encourage you to ask for help if you ever need it.
There is excellent support available at all times, whether via live chat, website tech support, the extensive message boards – or even by private messaging the creators themselves.
Even if you do have some prior knowledge in the internet marketing world or have your own website, there is still a considerable amount you can learn at Wealthy Affiliate.
Many people join WA after they have already tried to start up online businesses or websites, but have not managed to make money.
Others have already been through many programs online, that just haven’t delivered.
Some members at WA had been struggling online for years, failing relentlessly, until they stopped falling for get-rich-quick programs and followed the WA training.
If you’re looking at a full comprehensive and ever evolving course, that teaches you everything you need to know about getting started making an online income, this is it.
A majority of the “training” you come across online is complete fluff, with little substance.
Many “make money online,” programs target people with a get rich quick mentality, most people do not want to put the work in.
This is the primary reason a majority of people fail online.
Many just don’t understand the work that goes into building an income online and they miss out vital steps.
Then they wonder why all these programs they’ve been buying just don’t work.
They don’t work, because there are no short cuts.
But the good thing is, if you’re prepared to work for it, you will be in the minority and have a huge advantage over those who do not.
What will you learn at wealthy affiliate?
Initially you’ll be learning…
- How to find a niche (a topic area to base your website around)
- Setting up your free webiste – step-by-step.
- SEO skills, (search engine optimization, so you can be found organically in the search engines).
- Content Creation, (how you can create valuable, quality content for your website).
- Where to find free images for your site.
…and plenty more besides.
10 Lessons Included As A Free Member:
The Free 10-part Course includes the following lessons:
- Getting Rolling.
- Understanding how to make money online.
- Choose a Niche.
- Building YOUR OWN Website.
- Setting up your website.
- Getting your site ready for SEO.
- Finding content ideas from Keywords.
- Understand website pages and creating your first thee pages.
- Creating quality website content.
- Congratulations and your next steps.
Each lesson is in depth and really straight forward to follow and includes both written material and video tutorials.
For me, the fact there is a lot of video training is ideal because I find it much easier to learn that way and I know plenty of others feel that way too.
However, there is also written information to complement the videos, so you get the best of both worlds.
Inside Wealthy Affiliate:
The below image is a shot of the main area inside of WA, you could think of it as the “hub”…
Inside WA, you have the chance to write blogs, as often as you wish, about your successes or struggles…
Or just how you’re getting on with your experience into online business.
There is also live chat, where you can speak to other members and get advice at any time and it’s always very active on there.
On the far left, you can see where you access all the certification courses available.
there is the free keyword tool and there’s classrooms, where you can ask other members about a whole host of topics.
there is also the live video classes – with a huge library of recorded video training.
In short, there is an abundance of information at your finger tips.
WA is a very large community, it’s not just a training opportunity.
Members are passionate about Wealthy Affiliate, because it’s opened their eyes to the possibility that they can make money from something that really interests them.
It’s given many members the chance to really explore their interests and passions, while learning how they can make money from that.
So, people often write regularly and blog about their WA journey and how they’re making progress.
It can really help keep you motivated towards your goals when so many people around you are working towards that aim too.
TAKE A PEEK Inside WA:
To see more, check out this video walk-through of inside Wealthy Affiliate, which will let you see exactly what you need to do as a starter member…
PROS Vs CONS
- Kyle and Carson are both active within the Wealthy Affiliate community and you can personally contact them if you need help
- Great for newbies or experienced marketers alike
- 2 free (wordpress) websites for a starter member
- 25 domains and 25 siterubix websites for premium members
- Excellent Step-by-step video training course that’s super easy to follow
- Weekly updated live training for premium members
- Web hosting is included within WA.
- You can contact website support within WA and they’re very speedy getting any problems sorted.
- You can set up your website in a matter of minutes, it’s then super easy to maintain within WA.
- Unlimited access to the Keyword tool for premium members
- An online blog to share all your successes and struggles with fellow members
- If you need help, it’s very easy to get advice from a variety of means, whether that’s asking Live chat, website support, search for your problem in the search bar, or even contact Kyle or Carson directly
- A large social community that help and support each other.
- $0 starter member option, with two free websites for life and a 10-part training course.
- If you don’t pace yourself you can get overloaded with information. However, it does get easier and if you take a break now and then you will be fine.
- It’s easy to get distracted in Live Chat and checking out other members blog posts, rather than working on your website!
- It certainly requires hard work and dedication, but that is a fact of creating any business – therefore, if you’re wanting to make money overnight, you will be disappointed.
Is Wealthy Affiliate Right For You?
If you answer yes to any of of the following questions, then YES, you can certainly benefit from joining WA.
- Are you interested in building an online business?
- Would you like to generate either a full or part-time income online?
- Do you have a passion or hobby that you would like to turn into a business?
- Would you like to learn how to simply build a website?
- Would you like to learn more about internet marketing?
- Would you like to learn about Affiliate Marketing?
- Do you already have a blog or website, that you’ve not managed to make money with so far?
- Are you looking for a business that would allow you to travel and give you location independence?
So, If you think the answer is YES to any of the above then simply check it out for yourself.. >> Become a free member here!
The more effort you put into this program, the more you get out. It’s really down to following the training step by step and putting in the time and effort required to build your business.
Wealthy Affiliate has been growing and thriving for a decade and they build and improve on it year on year.
Wealthy Affiliate can open Doors…
Another great thing about Wealthy Affiliate, is that it doesn’t just lead people into affiliate marketing.
Because of the knowledge and confidence people gain at Wealthy Affiliate, people go on to make money online in a variety of other ways.
These have included…
- Creating their own products/courses.
- Writing ebooks/kindle publishing.
- SEO content writing/copywriting.
- Virtual assistant work/setting up a business.
- Freelance writing/Freelance writing business.
- Starting Podcasts.
- Website building/development.
- Doing Local SEO for businesses.
- Website flipping, (building up and selling websites).
….and many many more!
The great thing about Wealthy Affiliate is that is gives you the training and support you need that can lead to many other opportunities.
It also gives you the confidence and knowledge to try out other avenues and the potential to create multiple income streams online.
What Does Wealthy Affiliate Cost?
Starter membership: FREE
Premium membership: $49 per month
Yearly membership: $359 a year, (a massive saving of $229!)
Once you sign up as a free member, you can always sign up to premium, or a yearly membership at any time.
To put the value into perspective: for the yearly membership, WA costs less than a dollar a day.
As a regular monthly premium member, it’s still way under $2 a day, (around $1.60). Less than many of us spend on a single coffee these days.
The great thing is, you can join WA as a starter member for free and unlike some “trial” offers, there is so much value you can get out of your free membership.
You get to look inside WA and get a real grasp what it’s like, you get a 10 part training course and two free WordPress websites.
Even if you decided to leave at that point, you will have learnt a tonne of valuable information.
After your first initial week at WA, your account is not deactivated, you can still keep your websites and be a WA member, but you have limited access to the community/courses.
In order to take full advantage of everything WA has to offer, you would want to become a premium member at some point.
However, you will certainly know one way or another if WA is for you by signing up for the free starter course.
You can then get a feel for how everything is and check out the community and training.
Free Membership Vs Premium Membership…
You can see the distinction between the free membership and the premium membership in the table below.
There are huge benefits to being a premium member – but three of my favourites are:
- Having access to a huge library of all the past video webinar training, (weekly webinars every week, which are great).
- Having the support and encouragement from all the other WA members and being able to get advice 24/7
- Unlimited access to the WA keyword research tool.
If you’re not that familiar with keyword research yet – don’t worry, they teach you all you need to know regarding that in training in Wealthy Affiliate.
Keyword research will become an important part for you in developing a profitable business, so being able to have a keyword tool available on site is a great advantage.
The live video classes are also a great bonus, as there is a new one added weekly and I have personally learnt so much from them, (and continue to do so month by month!).
You don’t need to watch them live either, as they’re recorded and kept in the video library section on the site to watch whenever you want.
You can watch past video training from years back, hundreds of episodes and it expands week upon week.
As a result, there is consistently more training added every week on every topic area you could need to improve your skills and develop your business.
Plus – My Bonus For You:
To claim your bonus, all you need to do initially is >> Sign up for your free account.
NEXT STEPS: Once you’re signed up, if you do decide to become a premium member in the first seven days, you will receive the following bonuses from me:
- You get a 61% discount on your first month as a premium member – making it just $19 for your first month.
- You will get 1 on 1 help and advice from me at any time.
- I will share with you some of my own personal tips & advice to help you get the most out of Wealthy Affiliate.
- I will send you the “Diamond Traffic Program,” which is packed full of some great info to help you on the road to generating traffic to your website, the right way!
In order to trial out everything that Wealthy affiliate has to offer, $19 is a bargain.
If you’re still not completely sure after your free week that you definitely want to be a premium member, there is no doubt you will know for sure after that first month.
I Will See You Inside Wealthy Affiliate!
The free starter membership is the ideal way to learn about affiliate marketing and work out if this is the right path for you.
You can simply keep your free membership forever if you choose, there is no obligation to sign up to premium and you can keep your two free websites and remain a standard member at WA, no matter what.
If you do decide to go premium, you can also cancel your membership at any time.
Additionally, you can also personally contact me if you ever get stuck and I’ll be happy to help you out.
The best advice I can give you once you get in there, is to get started right away with the free starter course.
The quicker you take action – the quicker you can learn and start seeing results! Click here to join me at Wealthy Affiliate. 🙂
I wish you every success on your journey into online business!
All the best :).
Please take note: unfortunately, the following countries can not take advantage of the free membership Those countries are: Bangladesh, Eygpt, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Vietnam.
However, you are still eligible to join as a premium member at any time. If you’re interested to know how to proceed in this case, leave me a comment below!