Here Are My Legit Top 12 Survey Sites For India…
If you’re looking for the best survey sites in India, that actually pay, here are some options for you.
Where you are in the world, can really effect what opportunities are available to you.
This is certainly the case with survey sites.
Many sites may still allow you to sign up to them, (from anywhere in the World) and yet many of them may not have any opportunities available.
I get many messages from people asking me about Survey Sites that allow you to sign up from India.
This used to be a lot harder, some of the big survey sites do make the effort to create more opportunities for those in India now.
Some of these sites are still going to be frustrating in that, you may get chucked off surveys for not qualifying, (this happens with many sites anyway!).
Most survey sites tend to get mixed reviews from people and that is usually because, surveys can be difficult at times to quality for and it can often take a long time to reach the payout threshold.
However, I have included some there on the list, where the payout thresholds are not high and you’ll be able to withdraw some of your money pretty quickly.
All of these sites on the list, are legitimate survey sites that do allow citizens from India to join.
Some of these sites may have more limited opportunities in India, in comparison to other countries.
Just bear in mind – these are “EXTRA…” income opportunities, they are not a way to make a full-time, (or even a part-time) income online.
If you come across any website telling you that you can make thousands of dollars a month from online surveys, they’re a scam.
To increase your earning potential, sign up to several sites and see what is available.
Thankfully, they’re all free to join…
So, you can just keep going until you find something that you like.
How Can You Make Money With These Sites?
Many sites below have more than one way to earn… Not just surveys!
Generally, I prefer sites that have a variety of ways to make money, because it usually means that you can reach the payout threshold more quickly.
Some ways that you can make money will include:
- Surveys, (obviously the standard paid survey!)
- Offers, (both free and paid… this usually includes things like joining up for free trials, or joining other websites – such as other survey panels.
- Cashback, (sometimes sites will offer cashback and deals)
- Mini Polls, (some survey sites offer a small amount for completing mini polls).
- Playing games,
- Watching videos,
- Mini tasks,
Lastly, don’t forget about referral programs. Many survey panels will reward you for recommending other people to sign up.
The most common payout options include a variety of gift cards and PayPal.
Some platforms will include alternative options, like bank transfer, Payoneer, or Skrill.
When it comes to payout thresholds, every site is different.
Some platforms payout from anything as low as $1 – whereas, others you may have to wait until you reach $25 or more.
For some of the bigger opportunities – you may want to check out my 40+ ways to make money online.
If you cannot, please let me know in the comments and I will investigate!
- Swagbucks, (now open to Indian citizens! – my no.1 rewards site).
- Rakuten Insight Surveys, (low $5 cashout).
- ClixSense (various ways to earn, good referral program).
- PrizeRebel (a lot like Swagbucks, various ways to earn!).
- Ipoll (The APP is good).
- GrabPoints(surveys, offers, watching videos + more).
- MOBROG ($7 payout threshold).
- Ipsos-Isay – (for short surveys, this is a popular choice).
- Global Test Market – this is one of the most long-standing survey panels around.
- Yougov India (Great for no screen outs).
- Valued Opinions (Plenty of surveys).
- Toluna – (One of the most well known, but plenty of negative feedback for this these days).
Swagbucks – My #1 Recommendation
This is a site that I continue to use today and have accumulated plenty of gift cards.
You can earn from a variety of ways, including cashback offers, paid/free offers, surveys, games, earning points by surfing the web.
- Variety of payout options.
- $1 payout threshold for gift cards.
- Many ways to earn.
- Easy to download handy browser extension.
I believe you’ll need to earn $25 if you want to withdraw via PayPal, but you can cashout from only $1 if you want a gift card.
All in all, a fun and useful site. Definitely worth having the browser extension set up if you’re on Google Chrome, (it alerts you to cashback offers and extra bonus Swagbucks!).
Rakuten Insight Surveys:
You can earn here via completing surveys & entering Sweepstakes – where you have the chance to win things such as ipads, or gift cards.
- $5 to cashout – low threshold.
- Good feedback online, (4 stars on Survey police).
- Short surveys,
- Sweepstake options.
Another site that pays you to do a variety of different tasks – from surveys, offers, figure eight tasks and inviting friends.
Unfortunately, no PayPal, but you can get paid via Payoneer, (which would be my choice), Skrill, or Tango card.
- Daily activity bonuses,
- $10 payout threshold,
- Tiered referral program,
- A variety of earning options.
PrizeRebel is similar in nature to Swagbucks, with various ways to earn including surveys, offers and contests.
I really like PrizeRebel, but I am in the UK!
I believe that actual surveys you can qualify for in India are still going to be few and far between.
So, it may be worth checking out some of the other options there.
They also have a more generous referral program than many survey sites, so you could earn a bit more by inviting your friends and family.
- Low $5 payout threshold via PayPal, $2 for gift card.
- You earn 20% of anything your referral makes, for life.
- Various ways to earn – including offers and surveys.
I didn’t find the main Ipoll website all that great, but I recently downloading the app and have really enjoyed it.
I believe the App should still be available to download in India, so check it out, (do let me know if you have any issues).
- Great APP on IOS or android,
- User-friendly, easy to navigate,
- Cash via PayPal or gift card.
Another website that has variety – including getting paid to download apps, complete surveys, free & paid offers and they have a mobile APP.
You may struggle to qualify for surveys, which is a common complaint. But there is plenty of variety.
- Various ways to earn,
- $3 payout threshold for PayPal,
- $5 bonus for signing up.
Mobrog is a new one to me, that I have only just discovered. However, it actually has some good feedback online.
At the time of writing, it has 5 stars on Trustpilot right now.
- Frequent Surveys,
- Cashout via PayPal,
- Redeem from $7,
- You’re emailed survey notifications.
Ipsos i-Say is incredibly well-known and often recommended – however, it does have a lot of bad feedback online!
As with most survey sites, you’ll probably having trouble qualifying for surveys.
- Paypal, gift cards, direct debit cash out,
- Sweepstake entries,
- Referral program – 1oo point bonus per friend.
- Points even if you’re disqualified.
Global Test Market:
This is one of the longest standing survey sites and does have a fair amount of negative feedback. Also, there is a high payout threshold.
It’s been going a long time though and some people still love it, so it could be worth you checking out.
- You can join from age 14+,
- Referral program,
- Receive 5 points every time you don’t qualify for a survey,
- Surveys roughly 15 minutes long.
I’m a fan of the UK YouGov, because it’s one of the very few websites that DON’T seem to screen you out… (I’ve never been screened out of a survey).
YouGov is unique in comparison to other survey panels and I highly recommend it.
- No screening out! Huge bonus,
- Referral program,
- Interesting surveys,
- Sign up bonus.
Reviewers online have claimed that Valued Opinions IS a good panel for Indian residents. You seem to get less screen-outs than other surveys and relatively short.
- A variety of of gift cards,
- $10 payout threshold,
- Sweepstake entries.
Another site that gets mixed reviews… some saying it’s a con, others saying it’s the best.
Some people saying they’re frequently disqualified… Others saying it’s a place where they DON’T get disqualified so much!
It’s so confusing how mixed feedback can be.
The only way to know for sure, is to try it yourself. Fortunately, it is legitimate, so you’re safe to do so.
- Low $5 cashout,
- A large variety of gift cards to choose from,
- Referral program,
- Sweepstake entries.
So, there we go! My top 12 Survey sites for India!
Have I missed any? I can always add more to the list!
If you have any further suggestions, or if a link isn’t working here… Please leave a comment below!
Let me know how you get on.
All the best,
Some other posts that you may like…