If you want to start making money online in 2020, I recommend that you start with the free training here first.
I joined this online community back in 2015. Prior to which, I really had no idea about the different ways I could make money online.
Thankfully, having zero technical knowledge was not a barrier for me, because anyone can get started as a beginner, completely from scratch.
If you’re fed up of making pocket change online, this community can help you learn how to build an online income in the long term.
It was this platform that first made me realise I could make money online and opened my eyes to the potential – so, don’t miss their free training here.
Wealthy Affiliate Review In Brief:
- Cost: Free Starter membership.
- How much can you make? $100 – $10,000++ a month.
- Training: free & premium aspects. A 10-part free training series & one free website.
- Wealthy Affiliate Tools: website builder, keyword research tool, content creation platform, Site speed checker, purchase domains onsite, site comment exchange, live chat, weekly live training… and much more…
- Verdict: This platform provides high quality, on-going training. It’s an all-in-one platform that contains everything you need to start making money online.
No technical knowledge is required, because all the training is beginner friendly and step-by-step.
They offer a free 10-part course and you gain access to the entire platform, so you can explore everything that is on offer.
So, What is Wealthy Affiliate About?
OK……… this platform helps you to build an online business.
But what sort of business?
At the core, Wealthy Affiliate show you how you can build websites, (or blogs!) that you can make money from.
Primarily, by leveraging affiliate marketing, (I will explain that in a moment!).
However, there is a lot of other training on platform itself, which will help you gain the knowledge in a variety of different areas.
For example; people at WA have moved into making money from….
- Social media marketing,
- Paid advertising,
- SEO freelance work,
- Graphic design,
- Setting up WordPress websites for clients,
- Flipping websites,
- Ecommerce… and much more!
Plus, as well as the extensive training available to members, there is also a large and engaged community.
As soon as you get inside, you can access a whole bunch of training immediately.
So, you can start learning as soon as you arrive.
You also get two free WordPress websites as a starter member, which you can keep indefinitely, (whether you’re a premium member or not).
Their WordPress builder is a lot of fun to play around with, you may get a little addicted to building websites, (try and resist that urge & stick to one at first!).
So, What Does Wealthy Affiliate Actually Teach?
They then show you how you can generate traffic, (attract visitors) to your website.
You then learn how you can profit from your website, primarily from affiliate marketing, (one sec and I will explain that in depth!).
You can find… Wealthy Affiliate success stories here.
You Can Build A Website Quickly & Easily:
If you’re thinking that you have no idea how to build a website, it is incredibly easy to build your own website these days.
Wealthy Affiliate show you exactly how to set up a professional looking website, with just a few clicks of a button.
Gone are the days where you needed technical skills and coding knowledge to build a website… thankfully!
WA have a WordPress integration that makes building websites really easy.
However, our website is just the initial structure and foundation of your business.
You will then need to fill your website with content and learn how to rank your posts high up in Google, (this is all taught inside).
This isn’t just a brief video series of tutorials that leaves you feeling lost or needing more answers….. (Which is so common).
It’s an all round education, beneficial to anyone wanting to learn how they can make legitimate money online in the long term.
So… What Is Affiliate Marketing?
The weird thing is, when you don’t know anything about affiliate marketing, you’re completely unaware it exists all around you.
Yet, Once you know what it is, you will see it EVERYWHERE!
Every time you make a search online, you will likely come across affiliate marketing -just from clicking a link from one website to another.
How many times to do you make an enquiry into Google during your average day?
For me, this will be multiple times during the day.
As an example:
Let’s just say you’re wanting to find out the best running shoes to wear if you have high arches.
I’m just picking running off the top of my head, because I’m a runner and have issues with my feet…. 🙂
Let’s just say you type into google: Best running shoes for high arches.
Just so that you know, the phrase: “Best running shoes for high arches,” is what is we’d call a a long-tail-keyword.
(Again, don’t worry if you have zero idea what that means, it is all covered fully in the training).
What will come up after you click enter a keyword into Google, is a variety of different websites, businesses and blogs, (see below!)
All these results will be related to that keyword term you just typed in.
A majority of these websites will all be targeting that keyword to make a sale in one way or another.
Whether it be through direct selling, or affiliate marketing.
So, imagine you had a niche site in the running shoe niche, or running niche and this is something you were passionate about…
You could provide people with helpful solutions to their problems, give them recommendations for products and services and get paid in the process.
WA teach you how you can rank your blog/website on the first page of Google!
This means that your website will be found when people type in related search terms.
How Does This You Make Money With Affiliate Marketing?
This is where affiliate marketing comes into play.
To explain it in the most basic of terms, it works like this:
You, as an affiliate marketer, you connect with other companies in your niche and join their affiliate programs.
You then recommend products and services on your website and show people where they can purchase the products or services.
You can then earn a commission, whenever a sale is made.
It’s a great business model, because it has such a low barrier to entry and is risk free.
You don’t have to worry about buying any inventory, dealing with customer service, shipping, or any of the usual things you’d need to worry about when you sell physical products.
Essentially, you’re the middle man between product and consumer.
There are literally thousands of affiliate programs out there that you can join, in every area of interest you can imagine.
There is not just one set of training here…. The training is constantly developing and growing.
With live training every week and training modules updated and lots of exciting developments always in the pipeline.
There is also an impressive amount of training created by the members themselves.
(After 3 months, you have the chance to create your own training at WA and even get paid for it too).
There is also talk of creating opportunities within the WA platform itself, to earn a full time income within Wealthy Affiliate itself.
They’re constantly listening to members requests of how to evolve Wealthy Affiliate over time, grow and improve.
The creators, Kyle and Carson, always ensure the training is up to date.
In the ever changing world of online marketing, this is incredibly important.
Wealthy affiliate is beginner friendly – so, if you lack much experience online, this is also the ideal program for you to join.
Everything is taught in a very straight forward way step-by-step way and they encourage you to ask for help if you ever need it.
There is support 24 hours a day, whether via live chat, website tech support, the extensive message boards.
You can also private message the creators themselves, who can also often be found on Live Chat.
The Affiliate Marketing Industry Is Huge & Expanding:
Many people online, (or offline!) either don’t know much about affiliate marketing, or don’t understand how to get started with it.
Even many successful bloggers, who get thousands of visitors per day, are leaving money on the table by not learning how to profit from their blogs.
So, if you learn how to use affiliate marketing effectively, you will already have a huge advantage above many others online.
It’s Not Just For Newbies!
Even if you do have some prior knowledge in the internet marketing world or have your own website, there is still a considerable amount you can learn at Wealthy Affiliate.
Many people join Wealthy affiliate after they have already tried to start up online businesses or websites, but have not managed to make any money.
Others have already been through many programs online, that just haven’t delivered.
Some members at Wealthy Affiliate had been struggling online for years, failing relentlessly, until they found the training here.
If you’re looking at a full comprehensive and ever evolving course, that teaches you everything you need to know about getting started making an online income, this is it.
A majority of the “training” you come across online is complete fluff, with little substance.
Many make money online programs,purposely target people with a get rich quick mentality, because that’s what most people really want.
They want to make a lot of money quickly and with a minimal amount of effort.
This is the primary reason a majority of people fail online and just give up.
Many just don’t understand the work that goes into building an income online and they miss out vital steps.
Then they wonder why all these programs they’ve been buying just don’t work.
They don’t work, because there are no short cuts.
But the good thing is, if you’re prepared to work for it, you will be in the minority and have a huge advantage over those who do not.
What You Will Learn First:
- Initially you’ll be learning…
How to find a niche, (the area of interest your site will be about).
- Setting up your free website
- SEO skills, (search engine optimization, so you can be found organically in the search engines).
- Content Creation, (how you can create valuable, quality content for your website).
- Where to find free images for your site….and plenty more besides, with on going weekly training sessions and members uploading their own training daily.
The Free 10-part Course Includes:
- Getting Rolling.
- Understanding how to make money online.
- Choose a Niche.
- Building YOUR OWN Website.
- Setting up your website.
- Getting your site ready for SEO.
- Finding content ideas from Keywords.
- Understand website pages and creating your first thee pages.
- Creating quality website content.
- Congratulations and your next steps.
Each lesson is in depth and really straight forward to follow and includes both written material and video tutorials.
For me, the fact there is a lot of video training is ideal because I find it much easier to learn that way and I know plenty of others feel that way too.
However, there is also written information to complement the videos, so you get the best of both worlds.
A Look Inside Wealthy Affiliate:
The below image is a shot of the main area inside of Wealthy Affiliate, you could think of it as the “hub”…
This is WA’s brand new look – They’ve recently had a makeover.
Inside WA, you have the chance to write blogs, as often as you wish, about your successes, struggles and general experiences into this online world.
There is also live chat, where you can speak to other members and get advice at any time and it’s always very active on there.
On the far left, you can see where you access all the certification courses available.
There is the free keyword tool and there’s classrooms, where you can ask other members about a whole host of topics.
There is also the live video classes – with a huge library of recorded video training.
In short, there is an abundance of information at your finger tips.
WA is a very large community, it’s not just a training platform!
Did I mention you’ll also make friends? Yep, there is an active friendly community going on at WA.
There are thousands of members, who are chatting live around the clock, from all over the globe.
Some members have been at WA since it started, well over a decade ago now!
Many people write regularly and blog about their online journey and how they’re making progress – and this can be really motivational and encouraging.
Take A Look Inside The Platform:
For a cheeky peek inside WA, check out this video walk-through of inside the platform – which will let you see exactly what you need to do as a starter member…
PROS Vs CONS
- Kyle and Carson are both active within the Wealthy Affiliate community and you can personally contact them if you need help
- Great for newbies or experienced marketers alike
- 1 free (wordpress) websites for a starter member
- Up to 10 additional websites, (free or your own domain – premium membership).
- Excellent Step-by-step video training course that’s super easy to follow
- Web hosting is included within WA.
- FREE SSL certificate.
- You can contact website support within WA and they’re very speedy getting any problems sorted.
- WA now includes “Jaaxy,” as their main search engine. This is a fantastic upgrade to their platform, adding even more value.
- An online blog to share all your successes and struggles with fellow members
- If you need help, it’s very easy to get advice from a variety of means, whether that’s asking Live chat, website support, search for your problem in the search bar, or even contact Kyle or Carson directly
- A large social community that help and support each other.
- $0 starter member option, with two free websites for life and a 10-part training course.
- If you don’t pace yourself you can get overloaded with information. However, it does get easier and if you take a break now and then you will be fine.
- It’s easy to get distracted in Live Chat and checking out other members blog posts, rather than working on your website
- It requires hard work and dedication, but that is a true of building any business – therefore, if you’re wanting to make money overnight, that’s not going to happen!
- There is a ranking system that people can get easily spend too much time on. They’re improving this feature right now.
Is Wealthy Affiliate Right For You?
If you answer yes to any of of the following questions, then YES, you can certainly benefit from joining Wealthy Affiliate:
- Are you interested in building an online business?
- Would you like to generate either a full or part-time income online?
- Do you have a passion or hobby that you would like to turn into a business?
- Would you like to learn how to simply build a website?
- Would you like to learn more about internet marketing?
- Would you like to learn about Affiliate Marketing?
- Do you already have a blog or website, that you’ve not managed to make money with so far?
- Are you looking for a business that could one day allow you to travel and give you location independence?
So, If you think the answer is YES to any of the above then I recommend that you check it out for yourself.
The more effort you put into this program, the more you get out of it and the quicker you can see results.
It’s really down to following the training step by step and putting in the time and effort required to build your business.
Wealthy Affiliate has been growing and thriving for a decade and they build and improve on it year on year
Right now, they have big plans to expand and improve and expand multiple aspects of the platform, so there’s no better time to join.
Wealthy Affiliate Can Open Other Doors Too!
Another great thing about Wealthy Affiliate, is that it doesn’t just lead people into affiliate marketing or blogging.
Because of the knowledge and confidence people gain at Wealthy Affiliate, people go on to make money online in a variety of other ways.
These have included…
- Creating their own products/courses.
- Writing ebooks/kindle publishing.
- SEO content writing/copywriting.
- Virtual assistant work/setting up a business.
- Freelance writing/Freelance writing business.
- Starting Podcasts.
- Website building/development.
- Doing Local SEO for businesses.
- Website flipping, (building up and selling websites).
- Selling physical products online.
….and many more!
The great thing about Wealthy Affiliate is that is gives you the training and support you need that can lead to other opportunities.
It also gives you the confidence and knowledge to try out other avenues and the potential to create multiple income streams online.
What Does Wealthy Affiliate Cost?
- Starter membership: It’s FREE
- Premium membership: $49 per month.
- Six Month Membership $234, (save $60).
- Yearly membership: $359 per year, (save $229).
Once you sign up as a free member, you can always sign up to premium, or a yearly membership at any time.
To put the value into perspective: for the yearly membership, WA costs less than a dollar a day.
As a regular monthly premium member, it’s still way under $2 a day, (around $1.60).
Less than many of us spend on a single coffee these days.
The great thing is, you can join as a starter member for free and unlike some “trial” offers, there is so much value you can get out of your free membership.
You get to look inside WA and get a real grasp what it’s like, you get a 10 part training course and two free WordPress websites.
Even if you decided to leave at that point, you will have learnt a tonne of valuable information.
After your first initial week at WA, your account is not deactivated.
You can still keep your websites and be a WA member, but you have limited access to the community/courses.
In order to take full advantage of everything WA has to offer, you would want to become a premium member at some point.
However, you will certainly know one way or another if WA is for you by signing up for the free starter course.
You can then get a feel for how everything is and check out the community and training.
There are huge benefits to being a premium member – my top 4 are…
- Having access to a huge library of all the past video webinar training, (weekly webinars every week, which are great).
- The inclusion of the JAAXY keyword research tool, which is such a brilliant addition and a tool I use on a daily basis.
- Having the support and encouragement from all the other WA members & making connections with others doing the same work.
- Getting support 24/7 on the platform, or via tech sites support.
If you’re not that familiar with keyword research yet, don’t worry, they teach you all you need to know about that in the training!
Keyword research will become an important part for you in developing a profitable business, so being able to have a keyword tool available on site is a great advantage.
The live video classes are also a great bonus, as there is a new one added weekly and I have personally learnt so much from them, (and continue to do so month by month!).
You don’t need to watch them live either, as they’re recorded and kept in the video library section on the site to watch whenever you want.
You can watch past video training from years back, hundreds of episodes and it expands week upon week.
As a result, there is consistently more training added every week on every topic area you could need to improve your skills and develop your business.
Plus – I Have A Few Bonuses For You!
To claim your bonus, simply – Sign up free here.
NEXT STEPS: Once you’re signed up….
If you do decide to become a premium member in the first seven days, you will receive the following bonuses from me:
- You get a 61% discount on your first month as a premium member – making it just $19 for your first month!
- I will share with in a private message, a my own personal compiled list of tips and advice to help you get the most out of Wealthy Affiliate!
- I will also link you up with some really helpful additional training that I have personally found so helpful!
- Finally, you will be able to access me directly on the platform and receive 1 on 1 help and advice from me…. at any time!
In order to trial out everything that Wealthy affiliate has to offer, $19 is a bargain.
If you’re still not completely sure after your free week that you definitely want to be a premium member, there is no doubt you will know for sure after that first month.
Once you have signed up, you will get a welcome message from me and you’ll be able to chat with me via your profile page, or via private message.
The free starter membership is the ideal way to learn about affiliate marketing and work out if this is the right path for you.
You can simply keep your free membership forever if you choose, there is no obligation to sign up to premium.
You can keep your two free websites and remain a free member, no matter what.
If you do decide to go premium, you can also cancel your membership at any time.
Additionally, you can also personally contact me if you ever get stuck and I’ll be happy to help you out.
The best advice I can give you once you get in there, is to get started right away with the free starter course.
The quicker you take action – the quicker you can learn and start seeing results! Create your free account here – and I will see you in there. 🙂
I wish you every success on your new journey online!!
All the best,
Please take note: unfortunately, the following countries can not take advantage of the free membership Those countries are: Bangladesh, Eygpt, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Vietnam.
However, you are still eligible to join as a premium member at any time. If you’re interested to know how to proceed in this case, leave me a comment below.