Below are a bunch of links to the products, tools and services that I recommend.
Website Creation, Domain Names And Hosting:
- Wealthy Affiliate – the online community where I learnt how to create websites, SEO, keyword research, marketing skills and everything affiliate marketing related.
It’s also where I host my websites and even purchase domains. It’s an all-in-one platform – from training, to hosting, domain names, keyword research and content creation. Full review here.
- AWIN – affiliate network that has thousands of big name companies on their books, I primarily use them for the ETSY affiliate program, on another website and Fiverr.com
- Shareasale – Another large affiliate network that I use.
- Panthera Network – A CPA network that I use for certain survey-site related offers.
- Amazon Affiliate Program – One of the first affiliate programs I ever joined.
Design And Themes:
- Get Stencil – a great site where you can easily create cool banners and graphics for your site or social media accounts, that are super easy to share. Full review here.
- CANVA – where I create a lot of the blog post banners on my site. It’s free to join! Visit Canva here.
- GENESIS framework – My theme is currently the Genesis Lifestyle Pro theme, which is simple to set up. Genesis themes are highly regarded by many as being some of the best wordpress themes available.
Pinterest scheduling tools make Pinterest SO much easier. This is one of the new ways I’m experimenting with traffic and can be a great one to go for, with quite different results to Facebook, or Twitter!
I’m using both the tools below at the moment, because they both offer something different and compliment each other.
- Tailwind – There are various levels you can pay for. At the moment, I have a standard membership and can schedule 400 pins a month, but if you want to upgrade to pay annually, you get unlimited pins.
- K money mastery – a great complete course to teach you how to make money self publishing ebooks on amazon. Full review here
- Kindle Spy – An awesome tool to use in conjunction with K money mastery for seeking out the best niches and to spy on other authors within your niche – and check out exactly how much money they’re making! Full review here.
If you’re interested in Freelancing to boost your blogging income, this is a popular route to take. I have heard of many bloggers who actually earn more from freelancing in the end.
I recommend the course, 30 days to freelance success, by Gina Horkey.
It’s a course I’ve taken myself and Gina is a great teacher, who presents things in an easy-to-digest fashion. Gina went from zero- $4000 a month freelancing, in just six months, (with a full time job!).
If you’re interested, you can also pick up this free guide to 200+ freelance niches here.
- Fiverr – awesome site where you can purchases for as low as $5. You can purchase a huge array of thins, writing, art work, editing, copyrighting, seo work, ebook covers. But quality varies! I’ve found ebook covers are good quality. Read about Fiverr here.
- Upwork – Where you could outsource things such as VA work, article writing, ebook formatting, website design work and much more. Visit Upwork
Blog Ninja: Find and reach out to other bloggers in your Niche. They have a 14 day free trial.
Do you have some tools you want me to review, or just that you recommend? Contact me here and let me know!