Below are a bunch of links to the products, tools and services that I use and that I recommend.
Website Creation, Domain Names And Hosting:
- Wealthy Affiliate – the online community where I learnt how to create websites, SEO, keyword research, marketing skills and everything affiliate marketing related. It’s also where I host a majority of my websites. You can now also purchase domain names on site. Full review here.
- Host Gator – A good hosting option for newbies, affordable and simple to use. Check out their hosting here.
- Namecheap – where I personally purchase all my domain names. Their pricing has stayed consistent for me and they’re simple to use. See how to purchase a domain name here.
- Jaaxy – the keyword research tool that helps me find great keywords that rank in google. Full review here.
There is also a free keyword research tool inside Wealthy Affiliate.
- LSI Graph – Free LSI keyword generator.
Stencil – a great site where you can easily create cool banners and graphics for your site or social media accounts, that are super easy to share. Full review here.
CANVA – where I create a lot of the blog post banners on my site. It’s free to join! Visit Canva here.
K money mastery – a great complete course to teach you how to make money self publishing ebooks on amazon. Full review here
Kindle Spy – An awesome tool to use in conjunction with K money mastery for seeking out the best niches and to spy on other authors within your niche – and check out exactly how much money they’re making! Full review here.
Fiverr – awesome site where you can purchases for as low as $5. You can purchase a huge array of thins, writing, art work, editing, copyrighting, seo work, ebook covers. But quality varies! I’ve found ebook covers are good quality. Read about Fiverr here.
SEO clerks – so far I’ve used this site to get some blog posts written and the quality has been good. Visit SEO clerks.
Upwork – where I outsource things like VA work, articles, ebook formatting and illustrations. Visit Upwork
Blog Ninja: Find and reach out to other bloggers in your Niche. They have a 14 day free trial.
Paid To Search:
Swagbucks – the one survey related site that I still regularly use as a search engine, to build up points for gift cards. Full review here.