Welcome to my valuable recourse page…
Where I would like to share with you, some of the top courses, tools and services that have helped me build my online business.
I know that when I first got started myself, these were some of the things I wanted to know!
I wanted to know what other people were using & what they’d recommend…
So, here it is!
Let me know if you have any questions at all… Feel free to contact me here!
My top 2 current recommendations for training are below.
the online community where I learnt how to create websites, SEO, keyword research, marketing skills and everything affiliate marketing related.
It’s also where I host my websites and even purchase domains. It’s an all-in-one platform – from training, to hosting, domain names, keyword research and content creation.
A platform I joined in 2018 and a good option for you, if you’d rather pay a one-off fee for training, rather than an on-going membership fee.
The training includes things like: in depth Pinterest training, SEO training, a community where you can connect with other bloggers in your niche and much more…
The creator Scrivs is really engaging and I love being on his email list… It’s rare for me to be so dedicated in opening emails!
There are various FREE bootcamps you can join….
But I’d suggest you go for the blogging bootcamp one first, you can join that below!! 🙂
Website Creation, Domain Names And Hosting:
- I host and create my websites over at Wealthy Affiliate.
- I generally buy my domain names either at Wealthy Affiliate or Namecheap.
- As an alternative for purchasing domains, I recommend Siteground.
- I have a step-by-step post showing you how to build a money-making website, here!
- Jaaxy – the keyword research tool that helps me find great keywords that rank in google. Full review here.
- LSI Graph – Free LSI keyword generator.
- Aweber – I’m currently with Aweber for all my email marketing stuff!
I suggest you do start email marketing ASAP… I waited a ridiculously long, long, LONG time…
Start as soon as you can building a list.
- AWIN – affiliate network that has thousands of big name companies on their books, I primarily use them for the ETSY affiliate program, on another website and Fiverr.com
- Shareasale – Another large affiliate network that I use.
- Panthera Network – A CPA network that I use for certain survey-site related offers.
- Amazon Affiliate Program – One of the first affiliate programs I ever joined.
- I’m currently with MEDIAVINE for Ads.
One of the highest paying options if you would like Ads on your website and they’re great for bloggers!
You do need at least 25,000 sessions per month to apply!!
Design And Themes:
- The GENESIS framework – My theme is currently the Genesis Lifestyle Pro theme, which is simple to set up. Genesis themes are highly regarded by many as being some of the best wordpress themes available. You can find all the Genesis themes available here.
- Get Stencil – a great site where you can easily create cool banners and graphics for your site or social media accounts, that are super easy to share. Full review here.
- CANVA – where I create a lot of the blog post banners on my site. It’s free to join! Visit Canva here.
Pinterest scheduling tools make Pinterest SO much easier.
This is one of the new ways I’m experimenting with traffic and can be a great one to go for, with quite different results to Facebook, or Twitter!
I’m using both the tools below at the moment, because they both offer something different and compliment each other.
- Tailwind – There are various levels you can pay for. At the moment, I have a standard membership and can schedule 400 pins a month, but if you want to upgrade to pay annually, you get unlimited pins.
- Free Five-Day-Pinterest Bootcamp, from Dare To Conquer.
I also recommend the following courses below:
I recently took the free course by Anastasia here and thought it was amazing, I haven’t bought the paid course yet, but if the free one is anything to go by – I imagine it’s a high value course.
Anastasia has such a genuine and gentle way of explaining things and is engaging to listen to – I also learned some things just in the free course, that I hadn’t known prior.
This is a paid but affordable Pinterest course I took, which shows you how you can start affiliate marketing without a blog, plus gives some really good Pinterest advice in general.
The creator of the course is called Elise and I love her teaching style – she’s really engaging and fun to listen to and the course is well taught.
If you’re interested in Freelancing to boost your blogging income, this is a popular route to take.
I have heard of many bloggers who actually earn more from freelancing in the end.
I recommend the course, 30 days to freelance success, by Gina Horkey.
It’s a course I’ve taken myself and Gina is a great teacher, who presents things in an easy-to-digest fashion.
Gina went from zero- $4000 a month freelancing, in just six months, (with a full time job!).
- If you’re interested, you can also pick up this free guide to 200+ freelance niches here.
- Fiverr – awesome site where you can purchases for as low as $5.
You can purchase a huge array of thins, writing, art work, editing, copyrighting, seo work, ebook covers.
But quality varies! I’ve found ebook covers are good quality. Read about Fiverr here.
- Upwork – Where you could outsource things such as VA work, article writing, ebook formatting, website design work and much more. Visit Upwork
- Hirewriters – if I need to get some extra content written, this is where I now go. I can save good writers and hire them directly if I like – I’ve found the quality to be much higher than other content mills I’ve tried.
- Blog Ninja: Find and reach out to other bloggers in your Niche. They have a 14 day free trial.
My Top Recommended Posts:
Below are some of the posts that I think are the most helpful, if you’re looking to start an online business, or just start generating an income from home.
- Where I got started – my in depth WA Review.
- My ultimate how-to blog guide, step-by-step.
- 40+ ways to make money online.
- How to make your first affiliate sale.
- Link to ALL my affiliate marketing related posts.
Do you have some tools you want me to review, or just that you recommend? Contact me here and let me know!