This page contains affiliate links. Thank for you supporting Rags To Niches! Full disclosure here.
Check out some of the courses, tools and services that have helped me build my online business.
Yep these are all tools that I ACTUALLY use and courses that I have ACTUALLY taken.
I know that when I first got started myself, this is the kind of info I looked for myself.
I wanted to know what other people were using & what they’d recommend…
So, I’ve done the same here.
Let me know if you have any questions at all… Feel free to contact me here!
Recommended Resources For Low Content Publishing:
Not sure what Low content publishing is? This post explains it!
I use several tools that have helped me on my publishing journey. These are ALL of the tools that have helped me the most to date:
- CANVA – I spent my first year purely using Canva to create my covers AND my interiors for KDP. I still almost exclusively use it, but sometimes also use affinity publisher.
- Creative fabrica – this is where I find illustrations and fonts to use on my books and I’m in here DAILY! (You can try it for only $1 for your first month here).
- Creative market – this place has some absolutely fantastic art work. It can cost a little more but is worth the price if you want to make your books stand out. You will find far fewer books using the artwork here than on other sites.
- Tangent Templates – An incredibly useful tool. I do not use the ready made templates, (aside from simple lines/basic planners) because I believe you should always create unique interiors. However, they do have a design builder, a great listing helper and a book builder which makes creating your books incredibly easy. This is one of the first tools I ever purchased and still one of the best!
- Helium 10 – I’ve very recently started using Helium 10 as well for my keyword research and have really been enjoying discovering new keywords with this. (Use coupon code RTN50 for 50% off your first month).
- Publisher Rocket – I use this to help with keyword research and finding categories. I do not use this exclusively, but I use it along with direct research on Amazon itself.
- Affinity Publisher – a high quality program that can help you to create professional looking interiors. There is a learning curve here but plenty of free training available online.
Recommended Course – Nuria’s Children’s Book Course:
It is a way to expand on just low content and branching out in to higher content books as well.
It’s always something that I have wanted to do and this course shows you how you can create a Children’s picture book WITHOUT having to spend a fortune hiring an illustrator.
Actually, this method is great for anyone with a small budget. It is also packed full of helpful information and largely video based, which makes it really accessible and easy to follow.
Recommended Training For Building A Website & Affiliate Marketing!
the online community where I learnt how to create websites, SEO, keyword research, marketing skills and everything affiliate marketing related.
It’s also where I host my websites and even purchase domains.
It’s an all-in-one platform – from training, to hosting, domain names, keyword research and content creation.
Website Creation, Domain Names And Hosting:
- I host and create my websites over at Wealthy Affiliate. They’re a great choice if you want an all-in-one platform and you can host 20 domains that you own there, all included in one price with 24 hour site support!
- As an alternative for purchasing domains, I currently recommend Siteground. So many bloggers will recommend Bluehost – but if you check out some Bluehost reviews online, so many people have had a bad experience! By contrast, Siteground has 5 stars on Trustpilot, with thousands of satisfied customers. There are tonnes of hosts out there, I can only mention those I have some experience with.
- I have an extremely in depth and step-by-step guide – showing you how to build a money-making website, here!
- Jaaxy – the keyword research tool that helps me find great keywords that rank in google. Full review here.
- LSI Graph – Free LSI keyword generator.
- AWIN – affiliate network that has thousands of big name companies on their books, I primarily use them for the ETSY affiliate program, on another website and Fiverr.com
- Shareasale – – Another large affiliate network that I use regularly to promote things such as Tailwind & Genesis blog themes. Find my Shareasale Review here.
- Panthera Network – A CPA network that I use for certain survey-site related offers. Find my Panthera Network review here.
- Amazon Affiliate Program – One of the first affiliate programs I ever joined. Read why I think it’s great for beginners here.
- I’m currently with MEDIAVINE for Ads.
One of the highest paying options if you would like Ads on your website and they’re great for bloggers!
You do need at least 50,000 sessions per month on your blog to apply now, (sessions are different to pageviews). Other alternatives to Mediavine include – Monumetric and Ezoic.
While many bloggers to start with Google Adsense, you need a tonne of traffic to make much with Adsense and once you DO have that much traffic, you’re better off applying for a higher paying network.
- Fiverr – awesome site where you can purchases for as low as $5.
You can purchase a huge array of thins, writing, art work, editing, copyrighting, seo work, ebook covers.
But quality varies! I’ve found ebook covers are good quality. Read about Fiverr here.
- Upwork – Where you could outsource things such as VA work, article writing, ebook formatting, website design work and much more. Visit Upwork.
PIN ME FOR LATER! 🙂