This page contains affiliate links. Thank for you supporting Rags To Niches! Full disclosure here.
Welcome to my valuable tools and resources page!
Where I would like to share with you, some of the top courses, tools and services that have helped me build my online business.
I know that when I first got started myself, these were some of the things I wanted to know!
I wanted to know what other people were using & what they’d recommend…
So, here it is!
Let me know if you have any questions at all… Feel free to contact me here!
Recommended Resources For Low Content Publishing:
Not sure what Low content publishing is? This post explains it!
There are tonnes of valuable training videos on YouTube from many people on YouTube. Some of my favourite channels include:
- The Home Boss
- Chris Raydog
- Rachel Harrison Sund
- Shashwayt Ashiya
- Publish with Ashley
- Dream creative Bee
Those are just some of the people that I believe provide tonnes of value and useful information regarding low content publishing.
I use several tools that have helped me on my publishing journey. These are ALL of the tools that have helped me the most to date:
- Creative fabrica – this is where I find illustrations and fonts to use on my books and I’m in here DAILY!
- Creative market – this place has some absolutely fantastic art work. It can cost a little more but is worth the price if you want to make your books stand out. You will find far fewer books using the artwork here than on other sites.
- Publisher Rocket – I use this to help with keyword research and finding categories. I do not use this exclusively, but I use it along with direct research on Amazon itself.
- Helium 10 – I’ve very recently started using Helium 10 as well for my keyword research and have really been enjoying discovering new keywords with this.
- CANVA – I spent my first year purely using Canva to create my covers AND my interiors for KDP. I still almost exclusively use it, but sometimes also use affinity publisher.
- Affinity Publisher – a high quality program that can help you to create professional looking interiors. There is a learning curve here but plenty of free training available online.
- Tangent Templates – An incredibly useful tool. I do not use the ready made templates, (aside from simple lines/basic planners) because I believe you should always create unique interiors. However, they do have a design builder, a great listing helper and a book builder which makes creating your books incredibly easy. This is one of the first tools I ever purchased and still one of the best!
Recommended Training For Building A Website & Affiliate Marketing!
the online community where I learnt how to create websites, SEO, keyword research, marketing skills and everything affiliate marketing related.
It’s also where I host my websites and even purchase domains.
It’s an all-in-one platform – from training, to hosting, domain names, keyword research and content creation.
Pinterest Courses & Tools:
Pinterest scheduling tools make Pinterest SO much easier!
This is one of the new ways I’m experimenting with traffic and can be a great one to go for, with quite different results to Facebook, or Twitter!
I’ve been using the below tool for a long while now & I believe it’s the one essential tool, when it comes to Pinterest.
- Tailwind – There are various levels you can pay for. At the moment, I have a standard membership and can schedule 400 pins a month, but if you want to upgrade to pay annually, you get unlimited pins. You can get a month free with this link.
I also highly recommend the following PINTEREST courses!
Anastasiablogger.com – Pinterest SEO Traffic Secrets!
Anastasia has such a genuine and gentle way of explaining things and is engaging to listen to.
I bought her course recently and shortly after using some of the strategies in the course, I had my first viral pin on Pinterest and this led to hundreds of visits to ONE single post in a day.
She has some unique methods, that I’d not heard of prior to completing this course and she is also passionate about keeping up to date with ALL the Pinterest changes, (she also keeps her course up to date!!!).
All in all, this is one of the best courses I have ever purchased and one that you can keep referring back to again and again.
Website Creation, Domain Names And Hosting:
- I host and create my websites over at Wealthy Affiliate. They’re a great choice if you want an all-in-one platform and you can host 20 domains that you own there, all included in one price with 24 hour site support!
- As an alternative for purchasing domains, I currently recommend Siteground. So many bloggers will recommend Bluehost – but if you check out some Bluehost reviews online, so many people have had a bad experience! By contrast, Siteground has 5 stars on Trustpilot, with thousands of satisfied customers. There are tonnes of hosts out there, I can only mention those I have some experience with.
- I have an extremely in depth and step-by-step guide – showing you how to build a money-making website, here!
- Jaaxy – the keyword research tool that helps me find great keywords that rank in google. Full review here.
- LSI Graph – Free LSI keyword generator.
- Aweber – I’m currently with Aweber for all my email marketing stuff!
I highly recommend them because, they’re both simple and affordable.
Many email service providers these days can get very expensive and have quite a learning curve.
If you’re after a basic solution, Aweber is a good place to begin.
I suggest you do start email marketing ASAP… I waited a ridiculously long, long, LONG time… Start as soon as you can building a list.
- AWIN – affiliate network that has thousands of big name companies on their books, I primarily use them for the ETSY affiliate program, on another website and Fiverr.com
- MagicLinks – a great network which allows you to find affiliate links from multiple different products all over the net and you don’t even need a website to use them. I wrote a full review of Magiclinks here.
- Shareasale – – Another large affiliate network that I use regularly to promote things such as Tailwind & Genesis blog themes. Find my Shareasale Review here.
- Panthera Network – A CPA network that I use for certain survey-site related offers. Find my Panthera Network review here.
- Amazon Affiliate Program – One of the first affiliate programs I ever joined. Read why I think it’s great for beginners here.
- Maxbounty – Another CPA network I use, mainly for survey related sites.
- I’m currently with MEDIAVINE for Ads.
One of the highest paying options if you would like Ads on your website and they’re great for bloggers!
You do need at least 50,000 sessions per month on your blog to apply now, (sessions are different to pageviews). Other alternatives to Mediavine include – Monumetric and Ezoic.
While many bloggers to start with Google Adsense, you need a tonne of traffic to make much with Adsense and once you DO have that much traffic, you’re better off applying for a higher paying network.
- Fiverr – awesome site where you can purchases for as low as $5.
You can purchase a huge array of thins, writing, art work, editing, copyrighting, seo work, ebook covers.
But quality varies! I’ve found ebook covers are good quality. Read about Fiverr here.
- Upwork – Where you could outsource things such as VA work, article writing, ebook formatting, website design work and much more. Visit Upwork.
Do you have some tools you want me to review, or just that you recommend? Contact me here and let me know!
PIN ME FOR LATER! 🙂