Welcome To My Top 10 Best Survey Sites USA!
If you’re in the UK or Europe – Try these instead!
Welcome! In this post I’m going to outline some of my recommended survey platforms, for US residents.
However, there are many you can actually join from MANY other countries too.
I have compiled a list of some of some of the best ones that I have found online… what do you think?
You’re not going to make loads of money doing surveys, but you can certainly make a small amount each month if you stick with it.
My Mini Top 10 Survey Roundup!
- Swagbucks, (Free bonus $5 when you sign up!)
- Pinecone Research,(high paying surveys – invite only, you will be able to join via my link).
- YouGov, (VERY LOW screen out rate, much more interesting surveys)
- PrizeRebel, (Similar to Swagbucks, variety of ways to earn)
- Prolific Academic, (This is UK based site, but open to multiple countries, high pay and ZERO screening out! High paying! So, I had to include this!).
- Inbox Dollars, (Another $5 free sign up bonus!)
- Survey Junkie (A well reviewed site, with plenty of surveys)
- Online Panel NET, (various ways to earn)
- Branded Surveys, (Plenty of surveys, interesting referral program).
- Microsoft Rewards, (technically not exactly “surveys,” but polls and quizzes, plus you get points every time you search the web with Bing!).
My top recommendation is #1 on the list, as it’s one that I continue to use every day and has saved me a tonne over the last several years.
A lot of the sites mentioned are not only survey sites, but additional ways to earn such as via playing games, cashback, or paid offers – many are available to join from multiple locations as well, (not just the US).
Just bear in mind, that these are pocket money sites… You won’t make tonnes of money, just by doing surveys!
BUT many people just enjoy the process of online surveys too… It can be something to do while you’re watching TV, or commuting to work!
If you’re more interested in making MORE in the long term, I recommend getting started here!
#1 Best All-Round Site – Swagbucks.
Payout Options: PayPal & tonnes of gift card options.
Payout Threshold: $1
Review: Swagbucks Review
Swagbucks is my top recommendation at the moment, as it’s one of the few I still like to use. I tend to use it for cashback & their search engine online.
- Not just surveys, cashback, paid offers, paid to search, games and a tonne of different payout gift card options to choose from.
- An average of 4 star reviews on Trustpilot, with thousands of reviews left.
- Low pay out threshold.
- The same complaints that all similar sites share – with some people having their accounts frozen, (usually this will be for giving conflicting info in surveys),
- You may wait a long time for cashback rewards to clear,
- Disqualification from surveys is common.
For me personally, I’ve always been paid in good time, I have had zero problems being paid for all cashback and have found them to be one of the best service of its kind available online.
#2 Pinecone Research – Best For High Paying Surveys.
Payout options: various, including PayPal & giftcard.
Payout Threshold: $3
Review: Pinecone Research Review
Best known for being one of the highest paying survey sites available today.
You will get at least $3 a survey and that is practically unheard of at any other survey site online.
You can only join Pinecone Research via an invite link, (not via the main site).
But, you will be able to join via my link below.
- High paying surveys,
- low cash-out threshold,
- interesting surveys.
- No guarantee you will be accepted, they will be looking for a particular demographic.
- A lack of surveys means that, although the surveys are high paying, you would have to join other sites to get more surveys.
- Recently, some members have complained about customer service.
While there are no guarantees you’ll get accepted…. It’s simply a case of trying and seeing how it goes. Good luck!
#3 YouGov – Best For NOT Disqualifying You! Awesome!!
Payout Options: Amazon, vouchers, pre-paid visa.
Payout Threshold: Depends which reward you choose. Review: YouGov review here.
One of the worst aspects of survey sites, is that you often have to attempt several before you make it through an entire one and actually get paid.
This is because you often get disqualified with a majority of sites & surveys. Not the case with YouGov though, which is why it’s one of the best.
- Interesting surveys, something different to the norm!
- Simple to use and some good decent rewards for the time spent.
- The biggest pro of course being, that you will rarely get chucked off a survey for not qualifying.
- Surveys can be infrequent.
- If you enjoy online survey sites, this is definitely one to check out.
- You don’t get loads of surveys, but I have been sent far more than I expected.
#4 PrizeRebel – Another One For Variety!
Payout Options: PayPal & 500+ gift card options
Payout Threshold: $5
Review: Prizerebel Review
PrizeRebel is another popular site, similar in nature to Swagbucks – in the way that it shares a lot of the same way to earn.
I think this site has raised its’ game recently and it’s improved since I originally joined several years back.
This site has the most available opportunities in the USA, but there is still plenty available to other countries around the globe.
- Lots of offers available,
- A decent referral program, (20-30% of referral earnings, depending on account level).
- Online contests to join, games to play.
- Different membership levels depending on activity.
- Plenty of good feedback online.
- Some complaints claim their cashback wasn’t tracked. But there are certain things that can block cashback from being tracked and you need to double check these. You’ll be able to find out the info you need via their T&C’s.
- Offers available may vary depending on location.
- As with almost all survey sites, disqualification rates will be high, but there are a lot available.
#5 Prolific – Best For Interesting Surveys, High Payouts, No Screen-outs!
Payout Options: Paypal
Payout Threshold: £5, (yep pounds, but you can join in the US).
Review: Prolific.ac review.
I had to add this to the list, even though it is based in the UK. It’s one of the best I’ve experienced in the UK, however you’ll have to see how many surveys you get – as this will vary on location.
I believe they are planning on going global and are open to US residents. It doesn’t matter that you’re paid in pounds, you can exchange this easily within PayPal itself.
- Interesting surveys,
- Surveys tend to be short, but pay well.
- I did some 10-15 minute surveys worth £2 or more!
- Pays via PayPal.
- Low payout Threshold.
- There may be a lack of surveys, depending on location.
- Your chances may depend on the time of day you check and it’s first come first served.
- They have trick questions to make sure you’re paying attention and they’re REALLY easy to fail.
- I thought I was paying serious attention and managed to fail two of those attention tests in my first five tests. So, be vigilant – I was chucked out the site just for that! Don’t make the same mistake :(.
- When you arrive at this site, you’ll think it’s very simple – there isn’t much there!But there doesn’t need to be, the surveys are good, (when you get them) and the price is fair. I can definitely recommend this one so far.Check it out and let me know what you think! 🙂
#6 Inbox Dollars – $5 Sign Up Bonus!
Payout options: Check, Amazon, Gift Cards
Payout Threshold: $30
Yes, the payout threshold is super high with this one, but at least there is a $5 bonus to get you a little closer to it and it’s pretty popular.
I recommend the quickest way to reach the $30 is through cash offers. Cash offers pay a lot more than surveys.
- Plenty of different ways to earn, from cash offers, surveys, reading emails, playing games and more.
- The site is simple to navigate and sign up to.
- They have a $5 sign up bonus.
- A high payout threshold, that seems unnecessary in comparison to so many sites now.
- They also have a $3 processing fee when you withdraw.
There are some reasonable payouts for offers and surveys in comparison to some, so it’s worth checking out.
#7 Survey Junkie – One Of The Highest Rated!
Payout Options: PayPal and gift cards
Payout Threshold: $10
Survey Junkie has over 7 million members to date and is one of the highest rated survey panels on Trust Pilot, with thousands of reviews.
- Various ways to earn, surveys, product testing, focus groups.
- $10 payout threshold.
- Various cash out options.
- Good feedback online.
- Lots of surveys.
- You will still have trouble qualifying for surveys – same problem with many sites!
If you’re looking for survey panels to join, Survey Junkie is well worth a look. Let me know how you get on.
#8 Online Panel NET – New Kid On The Block!
Payout Options: PayPal
Payout Threshold: $10
Review: Online Panel NET Review
This site is pretty new and it would be great to see some more feedback for this site, as my personal experience has been positive so far.
I tried it out for myself and found it to be similar to Swagbucks! A variety of ways to earn – including offers, surveys, trials and downloading apps.
- Easy to navigate website,
- $10 payout threshold, which is pretty good.
- Join Worldwide.
- A variety of ways to earn.
- Only PayPal as a cash out option.
- If you’re looking for a new site to join, that has a wide variety of ways to earn and is similar to Swagbucks, then go and try this one out – let me know what you think!
#9 Branded Surveys – Once Mintvine, Now Rebranded!
Payout Options: PayPal/gift cards
Payout Threshold: $10
Review: Branded Surveys Review
This site is available in the US, Canada and the UK.
It’s one I’ve only recently reviewed, but have found that it has some solid feedback online and plenty of surveys.
- Plenty of surveys available, they also have paid/free offers.
- Attractive design/easy to navigate.
- Low cash-out threshold.
- Positive feedback.
- Interesting incentive program/referral program.
- A good option to check out & it’s quick and easy to sign up.
- You’re not going to make much from surveys alone here, but they do have offers as well that could boost things up.
#10 Microsoft Rewards
Payout Options: Various gift cards/sweepstakes entries/donate to charity. Payout Threshold: $5 Review: Microsoft Rewards Review.
This isn’t technically your typical “survey,” site – but you can earn points by doing daily quizzes and polls and also via simply searching the web with Bing!
This is also a good one to join if you regularly purchase things on the Microsoft store, (as you can get a lot of points for doing so).
- Free to join,
- Low-effort way to earn points and rewards,
- Earn every time you search with BING,
- Good feedback online,
- Enjoyable and easy/quick polls and quizzes,
- Many different gift card options,
- You can also donate your points to charity.
- Low payout threshold.
- Low income potential.
- You need a lot of points just to earn $5,
- As it’s only with Bing, it won’t suit you if you’ll only use Google, (or some other search engine).
- No referral program.
What If You Want To Make MORE Online?
People seem to love survey panels, they must be one of the most searched things on the internet.
They’re also one of the biggest ways people try and make an additional income…
However, while you can make a small amount of money with these sites – often times the effort outweighs the reward!
With the time and effort it takes to try and make the odd $10 here and there – a majority of people end up quitting survey panels very quickly!
If you REALLY want to make money online in the long term, building your own online business is definitely the way to go.
If that sounds ridiculously expensive, or you think it will take some serious technical knowledge – it isn’t & it doesn’t.
In my first year of starting a couple of blogs, I probably spent about $400 in total the whole year….
But I made several times back in that first year too!!
So, the point is, it was a small investment that paid for itself. But you need to put the work in to make that happen.
If you’d like to do the same and start making money online into the future, I recommend you check out the training here!
It’s where I got my start & started to learn how to build an income online.
Let me know what you think!
……So, that concludes my top 10 US survey post today!
You may also want to check out my top extra income sites.
Let me know what your favorite survey site is in the comments.
All the best,
PIN ME 🙂