My Top 10 Best Survey Sites USA!
Hey! So, in this post I’m going to outline some of my more recommended survey platforms available to US residents.
I have compiled a list of some of what I believe to be some of the better ones on the net – but they aren’t perfect!
My top recommendation is #1 on the list, as it’s the one I have personally felt provides the most value.
A lot of the sites mentioned are not only survey sites, but offer additional ways to earn such as via playing games, cashback, or paid offers – many are available to join from multiple locations as well, (not just the US).
Just bear in mind, that these are basically pocket money sites… You won’t make good money online just by doing surveys.
BUT many people just enjoy the process of online surveys too… It can be something to do while you’re watching TV, or commuting to work!
Tell me know what you think… Have I missed out your favourite site? Let me know in the comments!
Top Tip: This training helped has me to make $1000’s online, it could help you too
#1 Best All-Round Site – Swagbucks.
Payout Options: PayPal & tonnes of gift card options.
Payout Threshold: $1
Review: Swagbucks Review
Swagbucks is my top recommendation at the moment, as it’s one of the few I still like to use. I tend to use it for cashback & their search engine online.
- Not just surveys, cashback, paid offers, paid to search, games and a tonne of different payout gift card options to choose from.
- An average of 4 star reviews on Trustpilot, with thousands of reviews left.
- Low pay out threshold.
- The same complaints that all similar sites share – with some people having their accounts frozen, (usually this will be for giving conflicting info in surveys),
- You may wait a long time for cashback rewards to clear,
- Disqualification from surveys is common.
For me personally, I’ve always been paid in good time, I have had zero problems being paid for all cashback and have found them to be one of the best service of its kind available online.
I highly recommend you download their free browser extension, (you can do that here) you will then be notified immediately of any cashback offers available on a website – it’s personally saved me a lot of money.
#2 Pinecone Research – Best For High Paying Surveys.
Payout options: various, including Paypal & giftcard.
Payout Threshold: $3
Review: Pinecone Research Review
Best known for being one of the highest paying survey sites available today.
You will get at least $3 a survey and that is practically unheard of at any other survey site online.
You can only join Pinecone Research via an invite link, (not via the main site). Fortunately, you will be able to join via the link below.
- High paying surveys,
- low cash-out threshold,
- interesting surveys.
- No guarantee you will be accepted, they will be looking for a particular demographic.
- A lack of surveys means that, although the surveys are high paying, you would have to join other sites to get more surveys.
- Recently, some members have complained about customer service.
While there are no guarantees you’ll get accepted…. It’s simply a case of trying and seeing how it goes. Good luck!
3# Inbox Dollars – $5 Sign Up Bonus!
Payout options: Check, Amazon, Gift Cards
Payout Threshold: $30
Review: Coming Soon.
Yes, the payout threshold is super high with this one, but at least there is a $5 bonus to get you a little closer to it and it’s pretty popular.
I recommend the quickest way to reach the $30 is through cash offers. Cash offers pay a lot more than surveys.
- Plenty of different ways to earn, from cash offers, surveys, reading emails, playing games and more.
- The site is simple to navigate and sign up to.
- They have a $5 sign up bonus.
- A high payout threshold, that seems unnecessary in comparison to so many sites now.
- They also have a $3 processing fee when you withdraw.
There are some reasonable payouts for offers and surveys in comparison to some, so it’s worth checking out.
#4 Survey Junkie – One Of The Highest Rated!
Payout Options: PayPal and gift cards
Payout Threshold: $10
Review: coming soon.
Survey Junkie has over 7 million members to date and is one of the highest rated survey panels on Trust Pilot, with thousands of reviews.
- – various ways to earn, surveys, product testing, focus groups.
- $10 payout threshold.
- Various cash out options.
- Good feedback online.
- You will still have trouble qualifying for surveys – same problem with many sites!
If you’re looking for survey panels to join, Survey Junkie is well worth a look. Let me know how you get on.
#5 YouGov – Best For NOT Disqualifying You!
Payout Options: Amazon, vouchers, pre-paid visa.
Payout Threshold: Depends which reward you choose.
Review: YouGov Review
One of the worst aspects of survey sites, is that you often have to attempt several before you make it through an entire one and actually get paid.
This is because you often get disqualified with a majority of sites & surveys. Not the case with YouGov though, which is why it’s one of the best.
- Interesting surveys, something different to the norm!
- Simple to use and some good decent rewards for the time spent.
- The biggest pro of course being, that you will rarely get chucked off a survey for not qualifying.
- Surveys can be infrequent.
If you enjoy online survey sites, this is definitely one to check out. You don’t get loads of surveys, but I have been sent far more than I expected.
#6 Prizerebel – Another One For Variety!
Payout Options: PayPal & 500+ gift card options
Payout Threshold: $5
Review: Prizerebel Review
Prizerebel is another popular site, similar in nature to Swagbucks – in the way that it shares a lot of the same way to earn.
This site has the most available opportunities in the USA, so has been less of a success in some other countries for this reason.
- Lots of offers available,
- a decent referral program, (20-30% of referral earnings, depending on account level).
- Online contests to join, games to play.
- Different membership levels depending on activity. Plenty of good feedback online.
- Some complaints claim their cashback wasn’t tracked. But there are certain things that can block cashback from being tracked and you need to double check these. You’ll be able to find out the info you need via their T&C’s.
- Offers available may vary depending on location.
Stick to the rules and you will be fine. As with almost all survey sites, disqualification rates will be high, but there are a lot available.
#7 Prolific – Best For Interesting Surveys, High Payouts, No Screen-outs!
Payout Options: Paypal
Payout Threshold: £5, (yep pounds, but you can join in the US).
Review: Prolific.ac review.
I had to add this to the list, even though it is based in the UK. It’s one of the best I’ve experienced in the UK, however you’ll have to see how many surveys you get – as this will vary on location.
I believe they are planning on going global and are open to US residents. It doesn’t matter that you’re paid in pounds, you can exchange this easily within PayPal itself.
- Interesting surveys,
- Surveys tend to be short, but pay well.
- I did some 10-15 minute surveys worth £2 or more!
- Pays via PayPal.
- Low payout Threshold.
- There may be a lack of surveys, depending on location.
- Your chances may depend on the time of day you check and it’s first come first served.
- They have trick questions to make sure you’re paying attention and they’re REALLY easy to fail.
- I thought I was paying serious attention and managed to fail two of those attention tests in my first five tests. So, be vigilant.
When you arrive at this site, you’ll think it’s very simple – there isn’t much there!
But there doesn’t need to be, the surveys are good, (when you get them) and the price is fair. I can definitely recommend this one so far.
Check it out and let me know what you think! 🙂
#8 Cashcrate – Good For Paid Offers And Referral Program.
Payout Options: Check, PayPal.
Payment Threshold: $20
Review: Cashcrate Review.
Cashcrate is most well known for their cashback offers and referral program. They have a referral program that runs several layers deep, (meaning you can earn not only from your referrals, but from THEIR referrals too and so on.
- They have a space where people upload payment proof, so you will be able to see how well some people are doing.
- They have some higher paying offers and surveys available.
- Good online feedback, with 4 stars on Trustpilot.
- All the higher paying surveys I saw, I couldn’t qualify for.
- Sometimes money will take a while to show on your account after completing cash offers.
- Only check and PayPal as Cash-out options & high payout threshold.
Another bonus about Inbox Dollars, is they will give you $5 just for signing up. That makes it a bit easier to reach the threshold!
#9 Branded Surveys – Once Mintvine, Now Rebranded!
Payout Options: PayPal/gift cards
Payout Threshold: $10
Review: Branded Surveys Review
This site is available in the US, Canada and the UK. It’s one I’ve only recently reviewed, but have found that it has some solid feedback online and plenty of surveys.
- Plenty of surveys available, they also have paid/free offers.
- Attractive design/easy to navigate.
- Interesting incentive program/referral program.
- Low cash-out threshold.
- Positive feedback.
- You’re not going to make much from surveys alone here, but they do have offers as well that could boost things up.
A good option to check out & it’s quick and easy to sign up.
#10 InstaGC -Best For Pay Out Options/Paid Offers.
Payout Options: Lots! Hundreds of giftcards, PayPal, Bitcoin, direct deposit, prepaid card and more.
Payout Threshold: $1
Review: InstaGC Review
InstaGC has a lot of different cashout options and with the threshold only being $1, you can quickly find out how quickly they cash out and how smoothly that goes.
- A popular site with lots of different ways to earn, including paid surveys, paid to search, watching videos, paid/free offers, downloading apps, Pay-to-click. So, there should be something on there that you like.
- Super low payout threshold.
- Some negative feedback regarding customer service.
- Some people have claimed there are sometimes delays in points being added.
It’s another site that do has a wide variety of ways to earn and a high number of people find this an enjoyable way to earn a little extra.
So that concludes my list of some of the best survey sites available in the US!
You may also be interested in checking out my Top Extra Income Sites, (there is some cross over there, but a couple of things you won’t have seen yet.
What If You To Make More Than This Online?
People love survey sites, they must be one of the most searched for things on the net. It’s understandable, because it’s a free way to make money, even if it is a small amount.
But the time and effort spent to try and make the odd $10 here and there can be significant and many people quit after a while, because they often don’t feel worth the effort.
If you want to make money online in the long term, building your own online business is the way to go.
If that sounds ridiculously expensive, or you think it will take some serious technical knowledge – it isn’t & it doesn’t.
In my first year of starting a couple of blogs, I probably spent about $400 in total the whole year….
But I made several times back in that first year too!!
So, the point is, it was a small investment that paid for itself. But you need to put the work in to make that happen.
If you’d like to do the same and start making money online into the future, this training showed me how.
Let me know what your favourite survey site is in the comments.
All the best,
P.S. Don’t forget to pin the image below, if you’d like to save it for later! 🙂
PIN ME 🙂