What Is GoldenClix?
Goldenclix is a PTC (pay-to-click) site whereby you can earn money by clicking on ads, or you can advertise your own products/website/service by buying Ad space.
Other ways you can earn money include via a playing grid, where you can click to win small amounts of money, completing paid offers and completing small tasks.
The primary way of making money is clicking on ads and you generally will earn up to $0.01 per click. You certainly won’t be giving up your day job for this.
However, my experience of being there was that you earn considerably less per click than this…
The ads I saw paid $0.001 per click!
Ways to earn with Goldenclix
- Golden grid – click to win small prizes, (up to $2) by clicking on a little square on a picture grid.
- Paid offers – earn by signing up to certain websites/other similar sites and so forth for a small amount of cash. There are many offer sections here.
- Peanuts lab, more offers but via a different provider. You can find peanuts lab surveys, offers or sweepstakes on many other sites such as Swagbucks or Cashcrate
- Paid surveys – from various providers.
- Watching videos.
- Referring others – you can refer others via an affiliate link. You earn up to $0.0125 per click they make.
GoldenClix: Part Of Golden Group Network
Goldenclix is part of the “golden group network.” The golden group network has received much criticism, due to some of the sites part of it not paying out or being closed down.
For example, the site “Balkanikaclix” was recently closed down for not paying its members.
Other sites within the group have also not been paying out and suffering issues.
If you want to make money online, I personally do not recommend PTC sites on the whole – because their earning potential is extremely low.
This is as low as it goes as far as making money online.
I review a lot of survey sites (see here for top 5 pocket money sites) – I thought they were low income opportunities as it was, but not as bad as this.
I don’t rank survey related sites too highly for various reasons, including poor pay rate – but in comparison, you can at least make a little via survey sites and it can be a bit more interesting than clicking on ads.
However, if you do join up to PTC sites, you also particularly need to be careful of the sites you sign up to, because there are many who have been branded scams & who do not pay out.
Personally, I rank clixsense the highest out of PTC sites – because at least it does have a reasonable reputation and has been going since 2007.
- if users complain, their payments are delayed – or their accounts completely suspended.
- While they do have a forum, you won’t be able to post any complaints on there, as your messages will not be posted! Admin are quick to keep any negative feedback at bay.
- If you don’t make any deposits to Goldenclix, they will make withdrawing very difficult for you! In order to withdraw your money, you will need to provide them with: a) photo ID b) internet bill with your name on it c) an additional picture of your head and shoulders. I do not know how they can justify this, but this is what they are doing.
You can see a selection of complaints below….
Despite many people claiming not being paid, many also claim to have been paid on time and never to have had a problem.
However, since this new enforced “identification” process in 2015, more members will understandably feel let down.
I’ve have noticed some people also loudly disputing any criticism against this PTC site on some sites -It does become difficult to know who to trust, but there is no doubt that considerable complaints have been made.
There will always be a variation of opinion, but when you look at the whole picture, I think you can conclude that you should tread cautiously here and be aware of potential problems.
They do have a section that is “proofs of payments..” but this is only for a small amount. For example, 8 payments 12th september?
Considering they do have 325,784 members, at the time of checking, this does not seem very adequate!
What do you think: Is Goldenclix A Scam?
PTC sites in general sure do have their fair share of criticism and many seem to undergo problems paying out to their members.
Goldenclix is no different in that respect. At the moment, there seems a combination of members who are both being paid and who are not paid.
Some members claim to have been thrown out for asking where there money is, or attempting to make a complaint on their forum.
Every time I review a PTC site, I feel more confused – why do people want to do this for so little? A couple of cents here and there, if you’re lucky – is it worth it?
You can make money from referring others – but even then, you’d need thousands of referrals to make anything worth having and you’d need some internet marketing knowledge to learn how to get these referrals effectively.
Do you have any experience with Goldenclix or PTC in general? Please leave me a comment below.
All the best…. 🙂